Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Updates Of My Asian Forest Scorpion = )



































    • New Picture of My asian forest
      scorpions












Recently , i juz bought 2 new Adult Asian Forest Scorpion but one of the large on escape through the Fish aquarium on the second day i got is , p.s sorry danny , and erm its quite a disturb for the escaped one to be put together with my others , as the first thing it did was DIsturb my afs;s and secondly it start pincing others = = , but the best thing is~ it mated with my largest scorpion of my collection and then it got away , i hope i can see some babies appearing in a half year time in my house or so / sweat , haha it was sad though! but look at the bright side , i think tat i got 2 more gravids on the way haha












Lets Skip to the main point , for people who had visited this new blog please do COmment my pictures shown below ! any comments will do ~ appreacite it haha












Sudden Enlargement on the Sternate or i can say , BELLY~ its getting bigger every week . or maybe they are going through molting process ? to enable them to grow bigger ! Well lets see the Pictures

2 comments:

  1. Ur scorpion are nt adult, judging by telson color lol!!!!!!!!
    I doubt they mated, did u found any spermatorphe???
    Eh put a shout box in ur blog or join other scorp keeper at http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/948544 la
    Easy to communicate

    ReplyDelete