Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its My Birthday






Pictures Of the SKinkie~ CUTIe = )

Video Below = )


Well By before a day to my birthday , i was busy arranging party with my school buddies and also with Puterians and also paulians , well Eric and i had so much of stress on arranging haha , his responsible to call His buddies and some puteri girls , well i didt do much of a thing though = ( , oops ~ but i stil have to go buy Tickets for friends haha , well , i hope they are all set up to go for the celebration of my Birthday and also yap rong hui & Eric Tan = ) , on the last few hours to my birthday ~ some of my lovely friends accompanied me and chatted with me for quite long haha~ well thanks for the once who wished me = ) , it would be Racheal , shalom , eric, sum tian yan , soo , yap rong hui , and mUch more haha , follow by Racheal and eric, who have chatted with me for more than 3 hours to 12am! haha thanks Racheal and Eric = ) well , for Racheal , GOd Bless you and thanks to chat with me~ Lots of Love~ and to Eric , Funny Joker haha and P.s , Hope u like the DCS Shoes wee !!, and at the day of my Birthday haha~
i caught a baby Common Garden skink or a Five-Lined skink well its identity still yet not be classified haha well im on it! haha , Well i dont have much to say haha and Look at the Pictures and help me to identify it will ya? THanks alot and Good Day to all my beloved friends!




Lots Of Hate= ) ,


Lawrence



No comments:

Post a Comment